Savvy Data Solutions seeking Qualified Software Developers for growing IT team.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Document technical specifications or requirements using UML and Visio.
- Design, develop and modify software systems with JEE Framework, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Design and Develop Software applications using JAVA, J2EE, Websphere EJB,JSP, Servlets, Java logging mechanism, JDBC,JAVA Transaction Management, Thread Management, Asynchronous Java Process.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements in Relational Database Oracle with PL-SQL.
- Develop testing routines or procedures.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Provide technical support for software maintenance or use.
Education: Minimum Batchelors Degree in Computer Science.