Seeking a highly self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our growing IT Team.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc. and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Provide implementation and support for the build-up of the upgrades to Network systems such as Linux along with mix of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements built on AWS Linux servers.
- Ability to do Continuous build Integration(CI/CD) of software applications automation/configuration management tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent)
- Design and Developing automation frame works using scripting languages Shell, Python and Ruby.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system.
- Provide technical support for software maintenance or use.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
Qualification: Min bachelors in Computer Science degree