Our company is looking for skilled Talend developer with minimum bachelors degree in computer science and 4 years of IT experience in Data management technologies Talend, UNIX and SQL.
- Work with business and engineering teams to formulate specific Talend application design and architecture (for Data Transformation, Management and Analytics). Percentage of time: 10%
- Defines technical & design objectives by analyzing business and functional requirements, envisioning system features and functionality. Source system analysis, data analysis and profiling, and creation of technical specifications. Percentage of time: 5%
- Build Jobs, Joblets and metadata artifacts on Talend Enterprise DI using majority of File, Database and Data Transformation components from palette. Percentage of time: 15%
- Design and Develop Software applications using ETL Talend, SQL & Java Programming. 30%
- Proficient on Big Data & Database technologies like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, and be able to integrate seamlessly from Talend Jobs. Percentage of time:10%
- Support existing DW applications, processes and Hadoop Big Data cluster systems. Assist with building, implementing, and maintaining requirements as features and fixes. Implement Code Migrations Tasks in Talend Admin Center and administer disaster Recovery, Failover Support & Clustering. Percentage of time:15%
- Coordinate software system installation/upgrade and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met. Percentage of time:10%
- Should be able to troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms. Percentage of time: 5%
Our minimum educational requirements for the above position include: Bachelors in Computer Science.